Zombie Boxer Zombie Boxer

Massive problem

Well, firtly theres not much going for it. Theres no skill needed, no nothing needed. No challenge, just click the mouse and hope for something to happen. To top it off, theres a massive problem with it. The zombie doesn't move so you can simply hit it once and then move away till the round ends

African snapshot African snapshot

well...

great graphics, good concept, but it did lag quite alot (may just be my slow computer) and you had some missing infromation. For example, tigers aren't found in africa.

ALIENS ALIENS

well...

its quite a good game, but its a bad platformer engine. Work on something half decent (wall hitTests ect...) an it will be alot better!

Car Pool Car Pool

Great game

good graphics, great creativity, awesome 'drift' physics, but i feel the sensitivity of the steering is letting it down. The car seems to be unrealistically slidy (4wheel drifting when starting?). Overall though i think its a great game

Pinkball Pinkball

I like it

Its a good game, and i like the gameplay. Powerups maybe?

And i'll be honest, if theres one problem i have with it, its the depth presception. Id recomend improving the light, make it over dramatic. When you go up a couple of centemeters, have it change dramaticly ect..
overall i like it though :D

Tidal Tidal

its ok...

Its pretty good. Nice selection of enemys, pretty creative. My only problem is the lack of replay value. If i could make a suggestion i would say that you could get unlockables by getting 20,000 in normal or something that unlocks a new, better ship or something
4/5
8/10
(highest score in both norm and wild :P)

Area 92 Area 92

Me like :P

You show great potentioal if this is only your 4th... I love the attention to detail in stuff like the buttons, the fact that you made MORE then just a mouse maze, and so forth. also, it turns out i got good eyes, and im a freak :P. You are however missing out on one star for the pure reason as, im not going to save it to my favs, because, it has no playback value. Ususally this type of crit only goes to advance games, but i feel that is just about the only thing the game is missing. In my opinion; use this game, make MANY more levels (talking about 20-40). Make them challenging, get some power ups, get a high score, get some minigames of something that involves luck, and you got yourself a really good game, worthy of top 30

Heart Swap Heart Swap

cool

preaty cool areagle :)

Make Me Fat Make Me Fat

easier?

heres a tip, a game is alot harder for the rest of the world then it is for the programer. Have people on the forums test it out before hand, i couldent manage it, even with the brocilly stoped!

scuddle666 responds:

Okay........I still think your all giving up too easily.

ROBO wars ROBO wars

not bad

but i would suggest adding a highscores. Also, id suggest the starting gun be the pistol, i got confused at fist as i couldent shoot and people tend not to read the instructions. game play is there, grphics are there, but you need to add a objective, be it getting to te highscores or completing the game!